Psychologist Help – Strategic Behavioral Center- Charlotte, NC
Individual Seeking Help
If you are feeling hopeless, depressed, abusing drugs or alcohol, having significant changes in your mood, sleeping too little or too much, asking for psychologist help or mental health help is something that you greatly benefit from.
We are often taught to solve problems on our own, but when it comes to ones health, getting help from a trained medical professional can be life changing.
Asking for help is often the most difficult first step. The staff members of Strategic Behavioral Center – Charlotte are here to listen and can help you decide the best course of action.
Please call (855) 537-2262 now to schedule a free, confidential assessment.
Families or Friends of Someone Seeking Help
If you are a family member or friend of someone who may need help, know that you may be the most important person to provide support and assist them in getting the help that they need. When a friend or loved one has a mental health or behavioral health problem, you cannot help them solve it yourself. Taking on that task can not only be extremely taxing one’s personal health, but the majority of people won’t be able to provide the help their friend or family member needs.
At Strategic Behavioral Center – Charlotte, we provide many types of programs and services administered by trained medical professionals and we will work together to determine the best program for your friend or loved one.
If you are unsure about how to approach your friend or loved one, simply call us at (855) 537-2262 we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all your questions.
Ways to Start a Conversation
- You haven’t been acting like yourself lately, is there anything going on?
- You seem to be down lately, is there something going on that you want to tell me about?
- Is everything ok in your personal life?
Asking for Mental Health Help Tips:
- Explain to the person your reason for concern in a caring manner while staying calm.
- Be available to help support them. Offer to take them for the assessment and ask if they would like you to be present during the assessment.
- Together make the call to Strategic Behavioral Center – Charlotte and allow our counselor to speak to your friend or loved one.